LASH LIFTING / EYELASH PERMING
Perfect for those who have eyelashes that are straight and are fair or fine. The hottest trend in the eyelash industry allows us to offer you luscious lifted lashes that will last for weeks, in the blink of an eye.
- Lash Lift – $80
- Lift and tint – $90
Duration: A lash lift and tint takes about 45min-1 hour.
Your bottom lashes are taped down out of the way and your eyes are then closed for the duration of the treatment.
We use a flat backed silicone rod which is adhered to the top lash line eyelid.
We then lift your lashes onto the rod and they are adhered into place to create the mould.
Lifting solution is applied and left for 7-10 minutes to activate
After solution is removed the neutralizer is applied for 5-7 minutes.
Then removal with warm water and cotton pads and if having a tint this is done last.
Lash Lifting uses Silicone Rods instead of traditional perming rollers to give more of a lifting effect from the base of the eyelash.
Just one 60 minute professional treatment is all it takes to deliver a sumptuous lash lift that is retained, even after a shower or swimming, for up to 8-12 weeks.
We use Elleebana One Shot Lash Lifting solution in salon. There is a very slight ‘perm’ smell but nothing like the old perms of the 80’s!
After a lash lift, we recommend the purchase of a lash conditioner to help keep your lashes strong. We retail one by the name of Long Lashes and it is $89. This will last you about 6 months. You can read more about it on our product page.
After your lift it’s important to remember a few things.
- Don’t wet your lashes for at least 24 hours
- No makeup for at least 24 hours
- Don’t sleep on your side or face as this can reset the lift and make it uneven
- Your lashes need time to settle. I’m some instances the lift can look uneven on one side to the other for the first week or so in some cases and needs time to settle out.
- Hormones can affect a lash lift. If you’re pregnant, were recently pregnant or trying to conceive the extra hormones in your body can affect the lift and make it ‘fall out’. This doesn’t affect all lifts but can do.